It’s more fun in Dahilayan

My friend invited us to joined them to go to Dahilyan Adventure Park in Bukidnon, as she promised to treat her cousin. My wife Jennifer and I visited this place last 2009. At that time the park still working for more improvements for their facilities, only Zipline was operated. But now, there are lots of fun activities you will enjoy like; Zipline, Dropzone, Flying Lizard, Rope Course. In Forest Park you can enjoy the ATV and Buggy Trail Adventure, Zorb, Forest Luge rides, Bungee Bounce, Treetop Adventure and more. This is the perfect place to bond with families and friends. 

 
This is my first time to experience the Luge. It is free falling form hill top push by gravity. I was so excited and I enjoyed the adrenaline rush, then after that we played a mini golf in their Forest Putty Golf.

You can reminisce your childhood at their playground with a life-size animals. You can bring food and have a picnic at the picnic ground or you can eat at their cafe. 


To get there

Comments